Process/Workflow in Flowis
What is Flowis?
At SoftPoint we have developed an integrated automation platform Flowis.
With our solution it is possible to implement a full end-to-end Purchase to pay process in Flowis that is usually spread across many different systems:
In this article, we’ll show you the new Yanfeng’s Supplier Invoicing Process
Watch Video Tutorial
You can enable captions to watch the video in your preferred language.
You can also choose your preferred language in the PDF Manual section.
If you prefer to read, you can use the PDF manual down below.
Read PDF Manual
Our solution can be used to integrate with any ERP system. We have implemented the PTP process for multiple international customers and we’re happy to share our experience with you.
At SoftPoint we also address other key finance processes.
Accounts receivable module:
- Cash application: matching customer payments with open items, automated breakdown of payments with remittances, and routing of discrepancies to relevant business owners.
- Billing: processing of billing requests and automated billing.
- Business teams: the resolution of discrepancies, submission of billing requests, and cash-flow forecasting.
- AR reporting.
General ledger module:
- Fixed assets: fixed assets register, multiple books (GAAP, statutory, tax, etc.) different depreciation methods, and handling of acquisitions, disposals, and transfers.
- Intercompany: submission of exchange requests, routing, and approval, simultaneous posting to various ERP systems, reconciliation of intercompany balances, and payment approval.
- Account reconciliations: reconciliation cover sheets and balance
- explanations, auto-reconciliations, routing and approval, and integration with accounting software.
- Lease accounting: IFRS 16 requirements, lease obligations, and calculation of BS / PL balances.
- Manual journals: routing & approval, and automated recurring journals.
- GL reporting
If you want to know more about Flowis and our solutions, visit our website or contact us via email.