What is Flowis?
Watch Video Tutorial
In these videos, you will learn more in detail about the supplier portal implemented for Yanfeng Automotive International. The upcoming videos will present the following topics:
1. General navigation in qFlow
2. Explanation of Yanfeng supplier invoicing process
3. How to view invoices
4. How to view purchase orders
5. How to view remittance advices
6. How to view open goods receipts
7. How to view supplier master data
8. How to view supplier users
9. How to submit and validate new invoice
10. Whom to contact for help
Read PDF Manual
Our solution can be used to integrate with any ERP system. We have implemented the PTP process for multiple international customers and we’re happy to share our experience with you.
At SoftPoint we also address other key finance processes.
Accounts receivable module:
- Cash application: matching customer payments with open items, automated breakdown of payments with remittances, and routing of discrepancies to relevant business owners.
- Billing: processing of billing requests and automated billing.
- Business teams: the resolution of discrepancies, submission of billing requests, and cash-flow forecasting.
- AR reporting.
General ledger module:
- Fixed assets: fixed assets register, multiple books (GAAP, statutory, tax, etc.) different depreciation methods, and handling of acquisitions, disposals, and transfers.
- Intercompany: submission of exchange requests, routing, and approval, simultaneous posting to various ERP systems, reconciliation of intercompany balances, and payment approval.
- Account reconciliations: reconciliation cover sheets and balance
- explanations, auto-reconciliations, routing and approval, and integration with accounting software.
- Lease accounting: IFRS 16 requirements, lease obligations, and calculation of BS / PL balances.
- Manual journals: routing & approval, and automated recurring journals.
- GL reporting
If you want to know more about Flowis and our solutions, visit our website or contact us via email.